Sunday, June 6, 2010

summer 2011

Hey, ya'll... so we've come to the conclusion that we are going to North Carolina in 2011... Kelly has found a few choices for houses... there are three sets of three houses that we can chose from, its all depending on the amount of money we are able/willing to spend... ask Kelly for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Here are the sets of houses I have found so far all on www.twiddy.com:

    http://www.twiddy.com/homes/corolla/crown-point/idle-time.aspx
    http://www.twiddy.com/homes/corolla/crown-point/pointe-comfort.aspx
    http://www.twiddy.com/homes/corolla/crown-point/jewel-of-the-banks.aspx


    http://www.twiddy.com/homes/corolla/ocean-sands-p/always-together.aspx
    http://www.twiddy.com/homes/corolla/ocean-sands-p/carolina-sunrise.aspx
    http://www.twiddy.com/homes/corolla/ocean-sands-p/island-retreat.aspx


    http://www.twiddy.com/homes/corolla/corolla-village/renewed-soul.aspx
    http://www.twiddy.com/homes/corolla/corolla-village/seven-by-the-sea.aspx
    http://www.twiddy.com/homes/corolla/corolla-village/seven-by-the-sea.aspx


    Right now I have a tentative list of who is coming and not. I am still waiting to hear back from some.

    Coming:
    G'ma & G'pa, Greg(+3), Becca(+4), Jo(+4), Amy(+3), Terry(+8)

    Not Coming:
    Tim(+1), Callie(+1)

    Maybe: Danny(+1), Seth(+1)

    Still waiting to hear from:
    Monica, Beth, Libby, Abby, Sam

    I am really excited for this vacation and hope everyone else is too!!

    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete